The Olympus Stylus Tough TG-4 camera came in the mail this week and here are a few of it’s features.
- Freezeproof down to 14°F (-10℃)
- Crushproof up to 220lbs
- Shockproof up to a 7-foot fall
- 16MP BSI CMOS image sensor
- TruePic VII image processor
- F/2.0 4x optical zoom lens (25-100mm equivalent)
- 3.0″ LCD Display
- Full HD 1080/30p HD Video
- HS @ 120fps or 240fps
- Aperture Priority & Program Auto Mode
- RAW + JPEG image capture
- 2 Custom Modes
- Art Filters
- Interval Shooting (up to 99 shots, 1sec – 24hr interval) with Time-Lapse Movie
- HDR Underwater
- Live Composite Mode
- Wi-Fi (works with Olympus Image Share app)
- improved GPS
- Microscope Mode
- Focus Stacking
- Focus Bracket
- Microscope Control
That’s all great but what about the images?
(click on image to enlarge)
Next up I will be utilizing this new camera’s RAW format for processing which I must say I’m very excited about and the reason the TG-4 was purchased.
Thanks for stopping in and feel free to leave a comment or question and join my mailing list.
Order your favorite prints here.